For most technical issues, we will require that you provide us with your Device ID and Firmware version in order to properly diagnose the issue. You'll need to provide us with those information for both the Hub and Multo® (the Appliance).
To find the Device ID and Firmware version on the Hub
- Go to Settings (press the 3 horizontal lines icon on the top right of your screen -> click Settings)
- Press "Systems & Updates"
- You'll see this screen below. Let us know the Device ID and App Version.
To find the Device ID and Firmware version on the Appliance
- Go to Settings
- Press "My Devices"
- You should see Multo under "Appliances". Click the "i" icon.
- Let us know the Device ID and Firmware Version. See the screenshot below for reference.