Purchased from Amazon? Read this.
This article is meant to give those who purchased Multo on Amazon a better onboarding experience. If you purchased your Multo from our website, you automatically receive a Welcome email series that help to walk you through the product.
Ready to dive in? Let's get cooking!
UPDATE - DECEMBER 1, 2021
Currently there is a mandatory update for every Multo owner. New owners will be prompted to update their device. There will be 3 rounds of updates. Please view this article re: update 1.6.3 if you have questions or need assistance.
1. Download the Welcome Booklet
First, download our Welcome Booklet here. A quick read will walk you through:
- Multo's accessories.
- What is Guided Recipes and Cooking Modes? Spoiler alert: it's the main 2 ways you'll use Multo.
- 5 Recipes we recommend you starting off with. You'll have access to these even before you update your recipe library, so they're perfect.
- Screen walkthroughs.
- Guide for individual settings (Temperature, Time, Speed, Blade Mode), for when you want to use Multo's manual mode.
- Recommended Settings for using Multo®'s functions (e.g. chop, sauté, steam, etc.) sorted by ingredients.
2. Join the CookingPal Community
We're incredibly active in our community which you can join here. Feel free to ask your questions there and we'll be happy to answer you, or a fellow Pal might just answer it before us!
3. Have additional questions? Email us at email@example.com
If you have any other questions, our customer support team is always happy to help you out over at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related search terms:
- I bought from Amazon, Purchase from Amazon, Amazon, Buy from Amazon
Please sign in to leave a comment.