What cooking modes does Multo® have?
Multo® has nine different cooking modes:
- Guided mode lets you cook with easy-to-follow recipes. Simply follow the on-screen instructions, which have preset time, temperature, speed and blade rotation settings for each step - the only thing you have to do is add ingredients as directed, and sit back while your meal gets cooked.
- Manual mode is designed to let you get creative and customize speed (from 1 to 10), temperature (98-265°F or 37-130°C), time (from 1 sec to 99 min), and blade rotation (clockwise for chopping or counter-clockwise for gentle stirring).
- Turbo can be unlocked within Manual mode. It is used to achieve the finely chopped herbs or ground nuts.
- Scale is used to accurately weigh ingredients up to 175oz in 0.25oz steps or 5kg in 5g
- Steam is designed to preserve nutrients for a healthier meal. In this mode, the preset temperature and time is 248°F or 120°C for 20 min. It is possible to adjust steaming time up to 60 minutes. Prior to steaming, you may choose to preheat the water to boil which may add approximately 10 min more depending on the amount of water added in, after which steaming will begin automatically.
- Sauté is used to evenly cook and stir any ingredient at a precise time and temperature. Default time and temperature are set to 7 min at 265°F or 130°C, with varying rotation of 8 sec and 24 sec pause in between. Temperature and time can be adjusted unlike speed and rotation of the blade.
- Knead is designed to achieve a perfect dough through both clockwise and counter clockwise rotation of the blade.
- Keep Warm is used to keep cooked food at just the right temperature for serving. It is preset to 145°F or 60°C for 30 min. Time can be adjusted up to 99 min and the temperature within a range of 100-160°F or 37-70°C.
- Clean has two options. Quick Wash is used to rinse the bowl for 30 sec in between cooking steps. Deep Clean is used to thoroughly wash the bowl with warm water, for 6 min.
Please sign in to leave a comment.