Multo® has nine different cooking modes:
- Guided mode is where we update and store all of our recipes. All recipes in this mode have preset time, temperature, speed and blade rotation, only thing that's left to do is add ingredients in according to the visual instructions and wait until your meal gets cooked.
- Manual is designed to allow you to get creative and customize speed (from 1 to 10), temperature (98-265°F or 37-130°C), time (from 1 sec to 99 min), and blade rotation (clockwise for chopping or counter-clockwise for gentle stirring).
- Turbo can be unlocked within the Manual mode. It is used to achieve the finely chopped herbs or ground nuts.
- Scale is used to accurately weigh ingredients up to 175oz in 0.25oz steps or 5kg in 5g steps.
- Steam is designed to preserve nutrients for a healthier meal. In this mode, the preset temperature and time is 248°F or 120°C for 20 min. However, it is possible to adjust steaming time up to 60 minutes. Prior to steaming, you may opt to preheat the water to boil which may add approximately 10 min more depending on the amount of water added in.
- Sauté is used to evenly cook and stir any ingredient at a precise time and temperature. Default time and temperature are set to 7 min at 265°F or 130°C,with varying rotation of 8 sec and 24 sec pause in between. Temperature and time can be adjusted unlike speed and rotation of the blade.
- Knead is designed to achieve a perfect dough through the clockwise and counter clockwise rotation of the blade.
- Keep Warm is used to keep cooked food warm. It is preset to 145°F or 60°C for 30 min. Time can be adjusted up to 99 min and the temperature within the range of 100-160°F or 37-70°C.
- Clean has two options. Quick Wash is used to rinse the bowl for 30 sec in between cooking steps. Deep Clean is used to thoroughly wash the bowl with warm water after heating up for to 6 min.