Important Safety Precautions for Multo®
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or injury to persons including the following:
• Read the user manual and safety guide instructions carefully.
• To protect against risk of electrical shock do not put in water or other liquid.
• The appliance should not be used by children or persons with impaired or reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or any person with a lack of experience or knowledge in using potentially dangerous cooking appliances, unless they are instructed or supervised in the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
• Children must be closely supervised when the appliance is being used by or near them.
• Turn the appliance OFF, then unplug from the electricity outlet when not in use, before assembling or disassembling parts and before cleaning. To disconnect the appliance from its power source unplug it from the wall outlet.
Never pull from the power cord.
• Make sure appliance is disconnected from its electricity source when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
• Avoid contacting moving parts.
• Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Contact us through our customer service hotline (866)548-3092 for information on examination, repair, or adjustment.
• The use of accessories not recommended or sold by CookingPal® may cause a risk of injury to persons.
• Do not use outdoors.
• Keep hands and utensils out of mixing bowl while blending to reduce the risk of severe injury to persons or damage to the appliance. A scraper or spatula may be used but must be used only when the appliance is not running.
• Blades are sharp. Handle carefully.
• Always operate the appliance with measuring cup and cover securely locked in place.
• Allow to cool before assembling or disassembling parts and before cleaning the appliance.
• Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
• Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
• Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
• To protect against fire, electric shock and injury to persons do not immerse cord, plugs in water or other liquid.
• Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
Please sign in to leave a comment.